Join The Hounds Foundation’s National Affiliates
As an Affiliate, your hunt supporters can make tax deductible contributions through the Foundation to benefit your own hunt. We have worked with top non-profit attorneys at the national firm Fox Rothschild and our Accountants, Rainer & Co. in Pennsylvania, to formulate this new program.
Benefits To Prospective Hunt Clubs Joining The Hounds Foundation:
Permissable Expenses Include:
• Caring for hounds (vet fees, food, kennel costs, GPS collars & radios)
• Kennel utility costs
• Kennel construction and repairs
• Repairs to fences
• Land conservation costs
• Hunt staff uniforms and hunting boots
• Hunt communication costs (fixture cards,
printing and mailing)
• Website design and maintenance
• Promotional items for fundraising (calendars, hats, buttons, cookbooks, etc.)
Annual fees = 10% of contributions raised, minimum fee of $1k.
All funds raised shall be placed in specific restricted accounts.